Moose get 85mpg on waterways.


1 January 2013: I've been reading Edmund Morris' Teddy Roosevelt biographies over the past month and am floored. I started reading the first book 'the rise of theodore roosevelt' on the plane to and from Alaska during the holidays of 2011-2012. I read too many books at once and ultimately ended up drifting out of it and into something else. Anyways, throughout December I finished it, the middle book (theodore rex) and will probably finish the final book tomorrow morning (colonel roosevelt). 

THIS GUY WAS THE GUY. 

These books can hardly even be described as biographies- they are closer to extreme home fitness. Roosevelt lived with an intensity that's difficult to fathom. I find myself constantly thinking "this cannot be true." I mean look at him- HE'S RIDING A BULL MOOSE like it's no big deal. His presidency might have been one of the least interesting things about his life (bold exaggeration). If you like presidential biographies, these are among the best. I've got mine.  

This picture needed to be here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment