a whale with a tooth nose horn

24 February 2013: Every couple of months I crank this back up and settle in for a good time. A few years ago I went to the camp MMW puts on in New York and it's still actively working me over like a blacksmith works over a piece of molten iron. It was an incredible investment.

Anyways- this is the ultimate bait for me. Once John Medeski slides over to his piano and starts playing that narwhal riff in the basement of his grand piano, I'm in for the long haul. I can't turn it off. One riff is enough to keep me glued for the full 8 minutes:


1 comment:

  1. A buddy sent me this in response...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msGEcAYCRXA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    Love the comments:
    "eddie vedder really knows how to play a pandeiro"
    "Wow, robert redford is killin it on that big violin hes pluckin."

    ReplyDelete